TRAVIOLA HOTEL EXTRANET
Content and distribution
TRAVIOLA Extranet module enables the travel agencies to gather and manage their own contracted hotel suppliers, which they can subsequently make available to other customers through XML or JSON technology. The extranet module is designed so that hotel accommodation providers can streamline customer booking confirmation and enable simpler uploading and viewing of available inventory.
TRAVIOLA Extranet provides facilities for creating supplier accounts for hotels or chains, with price management, meals, room types, occupancy, availability, cancellation policies, policies for children and management of special offers.
The data streams used by this module can be in the form of XML or of the more modern JSON which offers speed in rating and high stability. Integration with the Google API for geo-locations makes all the destinations unique and easy to map.
Clients may define mark-up schemes, may share the content for each user and may have access to detailed reports regarding the search, the reservations and the activity of each operator.
- Load hotel static information (description, pictures, room types, meal types, property information, etc.)
- Support of unlimited rate contracts per customer B2B and B2C
- Administrate room and meal types
- Manage availability, prices and room reservation
- Manage different discounts per adult and child, special offers, seasons and supplements, on different markets
- Administration of release date and of cancellation policies
- Set up allotments (allocation or free sale) per period and/or per room type
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Multi-currency & multi-language